*1)This Web site refers to all subdomains, directories and pages contained in the domain below.
When using this Website, You must not perform any of the following acts.(1) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any right of N.GeN
(2) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property of N.GeN
(3) An act of actually or potentially inflicting any loss on N.GeN in addition to what is classified under (1) or (2) above.
(4) An act of illegally using any ID or password on the N.GeN Website.
(5) An act of illegally using any third-party ID or password.
(6) An act of transferring one's ID or password to a third party or allowing its use by a third party.
(7) An act of using or providing any computer virus or other harmful program through or in connection with the Service.
(8) An act of using the Service through illegal use of a credit card.
(9) An act of submitting any false or unreasonable request for reservation, etc.
(10) An act of submitting request on behalf of other person without the person's approval.
(11) An act of actually or potentially interfering with the operation of the Service in an unreasonable manner, thereby causing disadvantage to N.GeN
(12) An act of infringing upon any intellectual property right such as copyright, or any other right, of N.GeN or a third party.
(13) An act of slandering/defaming or tarnishing the honor or credibility of N.GeN or a third party.
(14) An act of interfering with the use of the Service by other user.
(15) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property, privacy, portrait right or publicity right of N.GeN or a third party.
(16) An act of running or participating in a political campaign or other similar activity during and outside the political campaign period.
(17) An act of actually or potentially violating the public order and moral. (18) An act of actually or potentially violating the law.
(19) A criminal act, an act that leads to a criminal act, or could potentially lead to a criminal act
(20) Other acts deemed inappropriate by N.GeN
Handling of Problems Attributable to the UserIf N.GeN incurs any loss as a result of an act against the Terms herein or fraudulent or illegal act on the part of the customer, the customer may be asked to compensate for the loss.
N.GeN assumes no responsibility for any conflict arising between the customer and a third party, or loss inflicted by you on a third party, as it will be resolved at the responsibility and expense of your own.
CopyrightYou may copy any date, material, picture, voice, software (hereinafter called ‘Content’) displayed in the N.GeN World Wide Web Server only for the purpose of private use by an individual or non-commercial use within your organization, provided that any copy of the Content or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Each individual Content in the N.GeN World Wide Web Server may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual Content. Your right to use or copy the Content on this server may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of N.GeN or any third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any product, software, service or technology described or referenced in the Content on this server is the subject of intellectual property rights which belong to and are reserved by N.GeN or its licensors and is not licensed hereunder in any manners and means.